Saturday, August 28, 2010

Social Network

Sorry guys, it is been too long for me, of not opening my site. I am back again. Wonderful day at the Ozarks, cool and refreshing, isn't it nice? We are lucky to have these 4 seasons to enjoy with. It is exciting, you know. From a hottest weather to a moderate one, but we experienced the coolest too!!!.. he, he, he.. what the heck of it as long as we enjoyed. Hold your horse high, oh my goodness, sounds like holding your breath, but the meaning is quite different. I was controlling myself very much not to intervene people from a social network, argued their personals and publicly displayed their dispute on. We have freedom of speech, but with common sense anyways, with professionalism and etiquette. The comments and postings could mislead you too!!! I heard feedback and hearsay about losing a job of posting negative comment on his wall. Sad to hear this things going on. I should say, we can do what we like to do but not beyond we can't. Should have limitations always. Pushing yourself of to much exposure in network can lead us failures. Hope we can see our positive out-look in this matter. Thank you.

No comments:

Post a Comment