Monday, March 21, 2011

Lovely Day!!

Spring is back. I am very excited waiting for this season. Greener surroundings make a lot different. Now, i can go out with my flip flop on. Need to expose my skin to sunlight for Vitamin D enhancement. Sometimes i am a little bored doing the same thing inside the house. I felt dizzy going from one corner to another, seems terrible. I was preparing a bunch of seeds couple of months ago ready for the spring. Pretty much an inexpensive a dollar for one packet, not too bad. There some left overs for the next planting season, if it's still working fine. I need to plant more veggies and fruit trees for our daily consumption. I 'll make sure it would be an organic one. I am very confident to eat healthy foods, when i got it from our back. I t is 100% safe. It will only take time and effort to do it. But what is time after all. I heard stories about the difference b/w fresh and frozen food. It is up to you, if you still remain eating those food, not to do something about it.

No comments:

Post a Comment