Friday, January 8, 2010

Bird's Lover

I was in the mood of thinking how nice is the nature. I was by myself one day, really quite, i looked at the window. I saw these birds around looking for something. They are so pretty, and busy flying around the house. It was a very cold day , snow on the ground. You can easily recognize what is going on. The ground is purely white, the colors of the birds are so beautiful. Loved to see those cardinals, with a chanky, chubby body with red colors and with crowns. Others have red and brown feathers and a small, fat chikiddy. I took a container of feeds and spread it to the ground. We gave them special feeds with protein for them to survive for cold weather. You know, i can almost catch them by my hands. They are very spoiled around us. We take good care of them. They are one of our family members. We felt guilty if they dont have any food when it is cold. I learned to love them as part of God's creation. I guessed, it is time for me to realize that those birds are created with purpose here on earth. It is quite different when you focused your attention on watching them. How they lived and where they lived. These are only a few of them to mention this winter. I have lots of them coming up like humming birds. The very cutiest birds. Birds are very interesting creation.

No comments:

Post a Comment