Thursday, December 24, 2009

Things in OUR LIVES


All those memories of things in the past can be a real used. I called myself a clutterbug discoverer. I used to look at my drawers if things clutter and needs to be declutter. It is not easy because some of things in the past have lots of memories. I got an old albums which i treasured it very much. Photos of me and family when we were kids, then until my children grown up on adulthood and have thier own kids. I kept a lot of things from my past husband. Things around here have to cherish possessions, not until i understood what that gives value to other hands. But sometimes it is hard to give it up. I tried to think it twice or all over again before moving it forward. Liked i thought it can still be used again or in the near future. Sounds ridiculous, but it is for real. One day i was helping my son, organize his closet. He had this big box to put in the old things he got. I was a heck of time telling him to keep his old basketball shoes for a souvenier. That was when he started playing basketball until now. I told him to keep one pair of shoes, jerseys and shorts for each year's remebrance. He said that would be a great idea mom. I guessed i am patterned to my mom 's idea"SAVE EVERYTHING" philosophy. I might ended up getting obsolete in fad. Now i came to realize the spirit of "GIVING " especially these " HOLIDAY SEASONS" bundled up boxes to give it away for the needy.. MERRY CHRISTMAS AND PROSPEROUS YEARS TO COME.

No comments:

Post a Comment