Monday, January 11, 2010

Belated Christmas Shopping




It is our scheduled to have a family get together every January. That would be our Family Christmas party. Before, we hold it at Chicago during Martin Luther King's holiday. We set that day, so the children have no school, work and have time. Couple of years, they wanted that party would be here in our house. It is really an advantage on our part not to drive 8 hours going to a windy, cold place.It is not an easy task of being a hostess and a host. We make sure that everybody will enjoy and have so much fun. We are planning to create a new idea of giving our gifts. We are thinking about one gift gags and the other real gifts. I was with my hubby yesterday, looking for gifts. We did window shopping first then finally decided to buy. That was a good buy. Stuffs are cheaper after seasons over than what i thought would be. You can bargain a lot. When i bought a Nike jacket for my son it was only $28.00. The original price was $85.00 markdown by 50% less another sales discount plus tax. And all the christmas decors are slashed down so much to a dollar. Now i have in my mind not in a hurry buying Christmas stuffs during the seasons. I, personally is pretty much practical in shopping in order to save. I am looking forward to see my family enjoying the place. See you all..

No comments:

Post a Comment