Wednesday, December 9, 2009

Memoirs with the Unforgettable One


NICK, ALICE, ALMONE, JUNJUN AND NICKO
(taken 1994)
As i would say life walks in a mysterious ways. Walking through this earth full of dramas to play in our lives.I was once played an exciting role. I am very much clingy to my family. They are my inspiration on my endeavors.To let you know, i have my original family headed by a man full of love and dedication to his family, relatives and friends. A family that was built up strong facing the ups and downs. A foundation wherein there is only a promise that only death can do us a part. Sounds very serious ,but the memories are still in my heart and no one can erase it. He left me with those very talented boys, which with-out them, I really donna know what will happen. God is good all the time. Prayers can moved mountains. Thank you very much for all your prayers. It helped a lot in bonding back my family " with a new Header" Thanks to you.

No comments:

Post a Comment