Thursday, November 19, 2009

CULTURE DIFFERENCE



People has differences. As we all knew that we are created unique. In other word no similarity at all. I was through tough times adjusting myself in my culture here in America. We are quite different in every aspects, like food, morality, dignity, religion and the value of marriage. Those people who does not explore are very limited in thinking. And those are people whom you can hardly convinced to understand. Some of them are born in a luxurious world of materials things around. And they did not know how to value things. They are very spoiled on material things and don't know how to appreciate the little one around them. When talking about food, i am very much conservative, i used to pack up left overs and put it in the refrigerator for the next day. I am always thinking of those people who are starving to death of nothing to eat. Here, they did not eat left overs, instead they put it in the trash. They laughed, when i cooked fish with vinegar and just left it outside cold. They said, i might be poisoned. A kind a funny but that is for real. And for marriage, no serious commitment, for them is just like a piece of paper. If they do not like each other, they right away file a divorce. My culture is different, i am looking into marriage a sacrament, and a blessed commitment for husband and wife until death. I was brought up by my parents in the right way. I considered them model for my upbringing. Hilarious to know that ex-wife or ex-husband are sitting besides each other with their different spouses. They are very liberated. Sad to see, the kids are the one affected by their doings. As i looked at it, they are only looking for their personal need and satisfaction. As you can see there are lots of delinquency in children due to delinquent parents. I do not care if they yapped at me as long as i did things in the right way. Have a great day every one.

No comments:

Post a Comment