Wednesday, November 25, 2009

MY BRAINY MAN

This is my man. He has the heart full of love, passion ,kindness and a true person. He did everything just to make his family happy. But of all his efforts sometimes we overlooked to say thanked you. I can't questioned his dedication and love for us.What matters me most is his thoughtfulness. You can't win the heart of the woman with out this. He is a kind of man who is not boring to be with. He has lots of knowledge in different aspects of subjects matter. I praised him so much. He can easily adjust to the level of mind that others have. I definitely roared this because he is very much convincing. We have some disputes on some topics but truthfully we shared ideas and ended up the best resolve.Huddled to the last breath until success will surely be the fruit, or he never quit until he succeed of whatever he started. I will give you some of the samples; he tried to find a girl from far away country. Coincidentally, that is me. I am halfway around the world. He told me everything about his life here in America. He wants to have a stable life and partner, that was why he scrutinized checking the different country's cultures about marriage. He ended up choosing the Philippines.Of his curiosity to see me, he right away wants to visit me. That was a month after we met. He had a smart move, knowing each other personally is quite different than just talking on phone.He never went to other countries before but to his desperate and frustration he is seeking something different to change his life. I guessed he never regret to get me there. We are very much compatible in some ways,liked business matter, accounting, budgeting and etc. or family matters. From time to time I had sold out my ideas by explaining him everything our differences. My friends admired him so much for being a witty man. I cannot see him antsy. He is so aggressive. He is getting to his age but surely he is still capable of everything in mind and body. I never regret to have him as my second husband. I have a good, brainy man. Thank you so much ....

No comments:

Post a Comment