Wednesday, November 11, 2009

CLASSIC A


When talking about classy, sounds very nice to hear. What really annoys me is the fad of the young generation. They got into a high tech, that they never dare to open up some old classy styles. I was tickle to my young man here last night. He was into a a country songs which are very popular in our country. I thought , wow!! a revival from yesterday. Wonderful thing he did, because i heard some studios were making hit songs of the yesteryear's and great money on doing those. He tried to gather all the old Cd's and selected the country musics and put into the computer. I can't hardly believed he played it. I heard the songs of my favorite singers. Every lines of the songs have story to tell and very awesome to think about what is happening. Even my grandson here can sing the old song. I admired him so much of his talent. He has a celebrity profile too. We enjoyed watching him singing. Anyways, i want my family involved the old classy style not much with the latest version. Old classy musics are fun. You consider dancing the Country line dance so famous in America, if you dont know how to wiggle then you are out of place. How about the Achy Breaky Heart? While i was sitting down i hurriedly get up and moved my butt. With those classy musics i felt young again. HAVE A PLEASANT DAY EVERYONE...

No comments:

Post a Comment