Thursday, November 5, 2009

CLIMATE CHANGE



Here in AMERICA we have 4 seasons. W e loved it because we can see different changes through out the year. The seasons are winter, spring, summer and fall. When you are talking about climate it varies a lot from below zero' f to 100' f. It is quite a changed, your body keeps on adjusting from season to season. For my experienced, i learned not to expose right away because i have a sinus problem. I will make sure i am very well safe and comfortable. As i said we have 4 seasons, what we liked most is the fall. You can smell the aroma of air, leaves are getting brown and ready to fall. No bugs, ticks and flies are roaming around. But, we have one thing here on our place that annoyed me so much are the "ASIAN BEETLES". I hate them kind of little baby cutie bees. They look similar to a Volkswagen car, an orange color and a stinky smell. They said that they came from Asia and brought here by the Japanese. What a horrible, nasty bees, crawling on a small hole ready to enter inside the house. There are tons of them. I cleaned and swept the floor twice a day and dumped them to the toilet bowl and flushed. Antsy me so much. It is no longer a joke. What bothered me now is my allergy. I coughed, sneezed and i heard my chest whistling, I am pretty sure that those bees are the number cause of my allergy. My hubby worried about my allergy problem. He tried to convince me to go to the doctor for check up. But i said no. We only need a nasal spray, just get the right one. Over the counter medicine is not bad. You only need to read the exact contents. Some doctors prescribe the same prescription as of before for similar sickness. Bad for me i threw away prescriptions when i am done. As for the bees we are looking for a solution to kill them with out harming us. Finally, my hubby found a pest insecticide with strong chemical contents but it must be use outside only. Now, i am looking forward for winter season and glad not to see them baby, cutie bees anymore. THANK YOU!!! AND HAVE A WONDERFUL DAY.. NICE TO SEE YOU HERE...

No comments:

Post a Comment