Friday, April 23, 2010

Would you be on a diet?

I exactly agreed to people who said they need to loss weight. Why? because of health reasons. But, you think artificial methods makes it healthy for you to do so? Some situations will probably interest you. Keep in mind that pills have a chemical reactions into our body systems. The said chemicals surely does a side effects as we continue on taking it. We are not complacent enough to notice what will be the result after all.In my musings, i 'd rather use a natural way of losing weight. I will give you some examples; we did on our ways. I worked for my hubby's diet everyday. Here are the list of his diet; Morning; 2 glasses of coffee for memory enhancement, 2 toast of breads and fruits. Lunch; anything liquid , soup or nothing and on Supper; any kind of lean meats, potatoes and veggies. (this will be vice versa menu either lunch or supper) We avoid soda on our meals and so with the in- between snacks. This style of dieting really worked for us. Now my hubby on his late 60's, he is still able to do something that younger ones can do. If you want to learn some more about his check me out. Thanks for reading.

No comments:

Post a Comment