Tuesday, April 13, 2010

A REFRESHING DAY

I just finished our tax.It made my day so fruitfull. Onething good about it is, I will be able to sleep at ease not thinking lots figures.Now i am taking it easy. Spring season is in,so i am going to do working on my garden pretty soon.We did lots of burning couple of days ago. All my labored from last year did worth so much. Fruit trees are coming up and so with strawberries. I thought it wont go through because i didn't put mat in it last winter.It was the coldest winter that we ever had. Thanked goodness, we made it.I could emagine,how nice the 4 seasons. It is really amazing and exciting too. As if all the trees were dead on winter then,it will blossoms by spring. I can see how the hands of our Almighty works.I am holding my horse head for the outcome of my veggies. I guess, my flowers are blooming this year.

No comments:

Post a Comment